Click here to look around!

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Yes...I'm alive..

Well, hi!

Been almost a year since my last post I know, but I doubt I had many views anyway!

But never mind that...I've been thinking about re-starting this blog for awhile...but I've never really had the motivation or the thought to put into making it the best it can be!

That's where I'm hoping you (if there's anyone actually reading!) will come in.

I'm looking to re-invent this blog, I've loads of different ideas as to what I could make it about but I'd like to know which one I should actually go with. Makeup is good and all that....but I'm not too sure it's what I'm most passionate about, I feel that only certain committed people should be giving you makeup advice, not me - if you get my drift!

If there is anyone actually reading, I'll put a list of what I've thought about making the blog about down below:

- Scrapbooking/Crafts (I've been really into this lately!)
- Interior Design (As I'm currently planning on redecorating my room, I could post DIYs?)
- Photography (Something I'm hoping to get into!)
- Books (Reviews, recommendations....whatever involves reading! I love to read!)

These are just some of my ideas, but I'd like to get some feedback, even if it's  one person or hopefully twenty people! I just feel as though I should start something new, with my GCSEs coming up, I feel as though I need something to distract me when I need to relax and unwind.

So please comment down below your opinions! Many thanks!

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment